- Established in 1973, in Lansing, Michigan, we serve clients across the globe.
- As a second-generation family owned and operated business, we are guided by the highest established industry standards and our deepest held family values.
- We believe in being square and true – in word and deed.
- We believe in the daily habit of excellence.
- We believe in the dignity of work and the nobility of human craftsmanship.
- We believe that it is in serving others that we realize our full potential as human beings.
- Getting the job done right means getting it done safely.
- Personal responsibility is the foundation of our team ethics.
- Mutual respect and continual improvement guide our work ethic.
- Mentoring is essential to successfully training our younger team members.
Our facilities accommodate a wide range of repair and rebuild projects.
- Inspection bay we utilize non-destructive crack checking methods and a digital CCM to analyze the condition of parts.
- Welding shop equipped for MIG and TIG welding, gear teeth rebuilds, and pre or post welding stress relief;
- Machine shop with CNC mills and lathes for precision machining a variety of parts; and
- High bay for major rebuilding projects.
As a supplier to the forging industry, Campbell Press Repair plays an active role in the Forging Industry Association. From committee and board service, to presenting technical workshops, and contributing to the FIA Magazine, Campbell participates in the valuable work that FIA does to promote and strengthen North America’s forging industry.